Idiocracy is upon us

What is up wit this thing? :rofl

It’s another fake “the kids are REALLY stupid now” thing, just like eating Tide Pods was.

Following the meme's popularization on Twitter and Reddit, many media publications wrote articles discussing the phenomenon, while warning against eating Tide Pods. 2018 had the lowest number of cases of detergent pod ingestion reported to the AAPCC up until 2022. In January 2018, The Washington Post stated that the AAPCC reported 37 cases of pod ingestion among teenagers so far that year, half of them intentional. A related Internet meme, "Tide Pod-Chan", a moe anthropomorphization of a Tide Pod in a Japanese school uniform, was created in order to warn against pod consumption.

I can't stand this. I'm not anyone's bro or brother, except my sister's. It grates on me, like nails down a chalkboard, or the people that insist on popping bubblewrap that's perfectly good for wrapping a pedal I just sold.

Nah, we’re all brothers. Every single human being shares the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

:beer

Sorry brother. What do they say? You don’t get to pick your family. Lol

I don't mind the term brother as long as it's said in the voice of Hulk Hogan
hulk hogan wrestling GIF

Nah, we’re all brothers. Every single human being shares the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

:beer

Sorry brother. What do they say? You don’t get to pick your family. Lol

Honestly, this is 100% of the reason why I say it.

It’d be a bit odd if I started calling every woman “Sister”, though.

My Italian friends put their own spin on it
they say "ohh Fra" which is short for fratelle Which means brother in Italian lol

Last edited:

I am embarrassingly stupid about sports. Don't care. I just started yelling "Pick the hoop Kyle!" at everything and hoped that one day, at one event; I might be correct in what I was cheering on to happen.

I’m equally stupid about sports. I know more now than I knew 15 years ago, but when I first moved to the Boston area I would go as far as saying I really disliked sports. A lot. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a lazy bastard and it’s some kind of projection on my part or what. But I couldn’t not watch them up there with my roommates and my ex. It’s practically in your DNA to be a New England sports fanatic just by being born up there.

I knew just enough that when I was intentionally mixing up the plays with the sport, no one could tell if I was being serious or not so they’d always correct me and take their time explaining it, like a Tool fan explaining Tool’s music to someone who has never heard it.

I dig football now, but not enough to watch it on my own. With some friends and beers it’s a good time. I still don’t know the plays, I just know when the dude is making it to the side of the field I want him to.

I’m equally stupid about sports. I know more now than I knew 15 years ago, but when I first moved to the Boston area I would go as far as saying I really disliked sports. A lot. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a lazy bastard and it’s some kind of projection on my part or what. But I couldn’t not watch them up there with my roommates and my ex. It’s practically in your DNA to be a New England sports fanatic just by being born up there.

I knew just enough that when I was intentionally mixing up the plays with the sport, no one could tell if I was being serious or not so they’d always correct me and take their time explaining it, like a Tool fan explaining Tool’s music to someone who has never heard it.

I dig football now, but not enough to watch it on my own. With some friends and beers it’s a good time. I still don’t know the plays, I just know when the dude is making it to the side of the field I want him to.
Anti-jock mentality is what drove me when I was young. That and the worst lack of hand eye coordination and athletic skill you can't even begin to imagine :love:banana

There it is, at 3:07

"They taught me, but it's like I forgot"

Maybe I am wrong, but if you say "It's like X", that implies that it is not exactly X, but another thing with a resemblance to X. So, what could be like forgetting, but is it not actually forgetting, but it is forgetting? :idk
:rollsafe

“Let’s go!” is played out now. Add it to the list of sayings that need to die. It had its moment, but I can be at my sons basketball game and hear it no less than 73 times. Routine layup… “Let’s go!” Make a free throw… “Let’s go!”

It’s like a “Lets go!” Rally.

Tie your shoe….

LETS GO!

Vamanos!!!!! :LOL:

There it is, at 3:07

"They taught me, but it's like I forgot"

Maybe I am wrong, but if you say "It's like X", that implies that it is not exactly X, but another thing with a resemblance to X. So, what could be like forgetting, but is it not actually forgetting, but it is forgetting? :idk
:rollsafe

Haha!

The correct answer is,"I never knew it, but don't want to look as stupid
on the Internet as I am going to look on the Internet."

It’s another fake “the kids are REALLY stupid now” thing, just like eating Tide Pods was.

Yup. Says all the "older folks" who did copious amounts of blow, had unprotected sex, shot up heroin,
invented meth and crack, destroyed every relationship they ever had, fathered children from multiple
women, and are still a borderline alcoholic to this day.

Ok, forget about "borderline." :LOL:

Back