I think this would be cool to have

Back to the topic at hand. I am waffling. It's been on craigslist for months. This is the 3rd time he's re-listed it. I really dont have much use for an amp that has no effects loop.

xQ8R0uK.jpg

F6h1RZB.jpg

QekpGlo.jpg

The preamp tubes are these wild loctal tubes which break up beautifully and sound fantastic.

dUfldp4.jpg

Last edited:
xQ8R0uK.jpg

F6h1RZB.jpg

QekpGlo.jpg

The preamp tubes are these wild loctal tubes which break up beautifully and sound fantastic.

dUfldp4.jpg
He man, good to see you here. I know you from MF.... anyway what is this thing, dose it deliver high gain madness for thrash? :crazy

He man, good to see you here. I know you from MF.... anyway what is this thing, dose it deliver high gain madness for thrash? :crazy
It actually does angry Plexi-ish tones when you hit the front end with an OD pedal but I love it's blues tone. It's amazing for that.

Angry boosted tone. An OD pedal tightens it right up and brings out it's mean side.
I didn't use best speakers for this when I recorded this quick, crappy clip but it gives you an idea of what it's like boosted ('73 CTS 12" Alnico's which are very mid focused).

Last edited:
Back