I like most of the gear I’ve had the last couple of years, an opinion I generally only form

I think there is indeed wisdom with the old adage “Never sell, always buy”.
I know one of the local guys in the scene here follows that - last I talked to him he had 128 amps... I currently have 5 and thought I was bad - had 6 til I sold my second 6505MH last week...

x8d6SNC.jpg

I know one of the local guys in the scene here follows that - last I talked to him he had 128 amps... I currently have 5 and thought I was bad - had 6 til I sold my second 6505MH last week...

x8d6SNC.jpg
Holy. Mother. Of. God. That room is :satan

Wall hangings would lead me to believe we would get along quite nicely as well :clint

x8d6SNC.jpg

“What’s your favorite amp?”

“Yes”

Nope… I won’t confess anything. Damn you for baiting me to click myself into this.

I’ll see myself out thanks.

Edit: today I ordered something and 2 hours later canceled. Got a big smiley in the support mail and a comforting “it’s ok buddy, you just go a head and order again when you made up your mind”

Psychology says the feelings of anticipation and regret are far more addictive and compelling than that of contentment
with what one already possesses. Trying to get people to live without desire and longing for an object of one's past desires
is a fool's game. If Buddha couldn't right the human ship far be it for me to think I (or anyone else!) ever could. ;)

Thrill of the hunt and all that jazz---and then stories about the big one that slipped away are all regaled at the bar where
we can continue this discussion from 5 to 9 every week day. :beer

x8d6SNC.jpg

Damn! I hope that massive load is in a basement on a poured pad laden with rebar.... otherwise.....

Psychology says the feelings of anticipation and regret are far more addictive and compelling than that of contentment
with what one already possesses. Trying to get people to live without desire and longing for an object of one's past desires
is a fool's game. If Buddha couldn't right the human ship far be it for me to think I (or anyone else!) ever could. ;)

Thrill of the hunt and all that jazz---and then stories about the big one that slipped away are all regaled at the bar where

This post is cause for self reflection and quiet contemplation.

with what already possesses. Trying to get people to live without desire and longing for an object of one's past desires

I have classic conflicted Buddhist inside me… typically me I want something, make up my mind, then make a full circle by realizing I don’t deserve it. Yep. That’s how it’s like when raised by a father that’s christian and a mother who is a buddhist/Hinduist/only like the angels part of christianity….

x8d6SNC.jpg

Not sure. I see at least 2 Crate Stealths in that photo.:crazy

Those are actually ridiculously great amps (not in quality or aesthetics, so much as in tone).

May be the only place you can see Soldanos and Crates in the same space. How are we all
still here???

Back