I just got my number called for the Snouse Blackbox 2

paisleywookiee

Rock Star
Am I buying it? Is it worth it? Seems to be highly regarded, albeit not the KoT. I’m just wondering if I “need” it, with the DoT coming soon.

You should be buying it. Of course it’s worth it. More is more.

I never heard of it until just now, that’s a good sized waitlist! How long was it for you?

Apparently I thought I'd just have to have the "Pro Mod" version, because when I went to buy it, it automagically added that one.

Additionally, it's kind of a no-brainer, because even if I don't like it, I can get my money back on it, and then some. The regular one's going for $300 or so on the Reverbs.

Apparently I thought I'd just have to have the "Pro Mod" version, because when I went to buy it, it automagically added that one.

Additionally, it's kind of a no-brainer, because even if I don't like it, I can get my money back on it, and then some. The regular one's going for $300 or so on the Reverbs.
I love it! I don't know what it does; but I love it!

Isn't it just a Bluesbreaker in a box. Read King of Tone, JHS Morning Glory. An OD for guys
who don't like much over and even less drive. ;)

Isn't it just a Bluesbreaker in a box. Read King of Tone, JHS Morning Glory. An OD for guys
who don't like much over and even less drive. ;)
Yeah, it’s in that vein for sure. I mean, if you like the BB circuit, it should be a good option. I’ve already got a custom pedal from the guy that runs Function(fx) that is a Klone into a BB circuit, and it’s way cool.

I had a Clusterfuzz for a bit. They make some cool stuff.

I find the BB circuit to be suited for that edge of breakup stuff you may or may
not be playing in Church in massive wash of delay and reverb. It can also be a
cool pedal to add to an amp you already love---in the Fender/Vox realm. I find
they show their warts the more you roll the gain up on them. For me.

Definitely flip worthy, though. :beer

I have a pair of these (the Stage Pro Mod version) and really like it. I'm a big fan of the Blues Breaker circuit.

Back