I finally found a fuzz that I like.

I’ve tried a bunch and they all sucked. Fuzz face sucks. Muff fuzz sucks. Big Muff sucks. I hate them all.

I tried one last time and finally found one that is excellent:
IMG_3199.jpeg

Now that’s what I like. Thanks for coming to my fuzz talk.

Looks nifty what type of circuit?

I used to be very passionate about fuzz of all types but dont use it much anymore. I have a hyperfuzz clone for these type of tones and thats all I need

AI says “The Magnetic Effects White Atom is a hybrid fuzz pedal that combines the characteristics of both silicon and germanium transistors. This unique design allows it to produce a wide range of tones, from vintage-style overdrive to saturated fuzz, making it a versatile pedal for various musical applications.“ 🤷‍♂️

I used to be very passionate about fuzz of all types but dont use it much anymore. I have a hyperfuzz clone for these type of tones and thats all I need

At its heart I think it's loosely fuzz face based. I saw some gut shots a while ago and saw a Russian germanium transistor, and a charge pump to invert the signal so you can use a standard power supply.

There's a lot more going on in there than a normal fuzz face though. I've always wanted to try one tbh

Back