I can’t get away from tube amps…

Those Origins are cheap! Every time I’m checking GC‘s used amps I have to stop myself from going up and trading this DRRI in for one because I know I can get a lot more for the DRRI, but I want a Marshall, damnit!

I need to look into those amps more, I was reading recently they’re a great clean platform.

I had the 50 head for a spell. If you judge it on it's own without expecting some kind of Marshall magic it's a very good amp.

Irrational? Nah.

Agreed. It's a real adrenaline rush at the end of a long day.

20230920_175814.jpg

Both/and not either/or. :beer

It's a very French approach to the question. It's like having both your wife and a mistress. No need to choose. :crazy

Those Origins are cheap! Every time I’m checking GC‘s used amps I have to stop myself from going up and trading this DRRI in for one because I know I can get a lot more for the DRRI, but I want a Marshall, damnit!

I need to look into those amps more, I was reading recently they’re a great clean platform.

They just did a $100 price drop on both the DSL40 and Origin50 combos. I was actually kicking around the idea of getting a DRRI for a little practice/pedalboard rig, but those Marshall combos are pretty sweet. (I owned the DSL combo 4-5 years ago, but back when it was at the killer $750 price)

They just did a $100 price drop on both the DSL40 and Origin50 combos. I was actually kicking around the idea of getting a DRRI for a little practice/pedalboard rig, but those Marshall combos are pretty sweet. (I owned the DSL combo 4-5 years ago, but back when it was at the killer $750 price)

I just need to go play one finally. Both GC and Sam Ash have them 15 minutes from me, I’m just being a little bitch about driving up there. :rofl

I had the 50 Watt Origin head for about a year. Sold it. Regret it. Great amp. Killer Marshall tone. Good pedal platform.

Jeez, why did I sell it on????
tenor.gif

Look what you made me do now! It's all your fault. Seller claims it's "as new"

1695338645523.png

1695338829256.png

It's not a "Baby Plexi" but it is a good amp. Take it from a former Plexi owner.

Last edited:
Back