How To Charge Your Luminlays

How long will they last Drew? As in, charge them just once for an entire set/show?

Hahahah if they last a whole song I’d be surprised. Common complaint I’ve heard about these.

I don’t mind, they’ll help a teeny tiny bit regardless. I have that Solar sitting right where if I just let my arm drop, my hand will grab the 12th fret without looking and I don’t have to look.

No point in playing metal on an Explorer shape if it’s not 90’s Hetfield height.
1*B-sSUnyiT-0G7CsFi0IYXg.jpeg

No way dude, you need to take your cannibalismo, dip your fingers in that paint then tear it up for a song or two and just let it dry. Totally give it the CSI relic.

What better way to say “I’ve got killer riffs” than having your fingerboard look like a murder scene?!?
A little cart before the horse there. Where can I get some of these killer riffs you speak of?

I had one on my Sig when I owned it, I actually thought at the time “This would be the shit on a neck”

My Sigs came with them, I added them to my Glocks. And I have thought the same thing when I open the safe if the room is dark, and there’s these little green dots staring back at me…

Back