How many People use FAS products ?

Pretty much. 15 to 20 percent in my experience. Not just kids, though. Seems to apply across all ages. :idk

Music is hard. Most people don't intentionally choose hard. :idk

And I can't count on one hand the number of people who took lessons who had "it," and by "it"
I mean the internal, self-motivation to stick with it without some external force making them do it.

Some of us (few of us?) seem to just have the passion and the fire for music. We ain't doing it because
the world went on lockdown for a couple of years. :LOL:

Yeah, I knew a couple people from work who told me they were taking up guitar during the pandemic but I haven’t heard a thing about it since then. I’d chalk a lot of the pandemic sales to “Well, I always wanted to learn how to play guitar, guess now is the time!” and then when life started back up, the pre-guitar life took back over as well.

While I know starter packs were flying out the doors during that time, I also know that the GC’s close to me were barren of guitars for a lot of that time, so here’s hoping those people who took it up all start unloading it for cheap and drive the used market back down by flooding it with the few million guitars!

Well I started before the pandemic, the Pandemic led me to work from home and that was a blessing i could practice during lunch and during some rare down time, well pandemic is now gone, and i still work from home and guitar playing has intensified

@Stone Are you only having these thoughts and questions because you're still waiting on that...

🌈 🦄 ✨ FM9 ✨ 🦄 🌈

???
Haha no just the curios cat in me
as for the FM9 it comes when it comes, its not like i am missing any gear to practice and play
try not to calendar x it i figured sometime end of April beginning of May
:idk

Back