How many People use FAS products ?

Stone

Rock Star
Curious as to how many FAS products are sold, the general consensus is that Line6 has a huge market share with their HX line
Is Fractal more niche? for the likes of forum geeks, and tone junkies ? Fractal products are not sold at retail level as opposed to other brands, its Direct here in North America and in Europe its through G66

Just Curious
:idk

Last edited:
Curious as to how many FAS products are sold, the general consensus is that Line6 has a huge market share with their HX line
Is Fractal more niche? for the likes of forum geeks, and tone junkies ? Fractal products are not sold at retail level as opposed to other brands, its Direct here in North America and in Europe its through G66

Just Curious
:idk

You can search online and find revenue totals. It's not a secret. Public domain is public domain.

NAMM 2017 report. This is the latest one I have.

1680637257412.png

1680637305561.png

1680637321256.png

Andddddd.. the little slice where I live:
1680637379740.png

In the great traditions of Sex, Drugs, and Rock N Roll it is always Rock N Roll that is the biggest loser. :LOL:
NAMM 2017 report. This is the latest one I have.

View attachment 6205

View attachment 6206

View attachment 6207

Andddddd.. the little slice where I live:
View attachment 6208

Be interesting to see the Pandemic Bump and now the Fall as people realize Music takes work. :idk

Overall, in that 10 year span quite the decline, eh? Unless it is Effects Pedals and Plug Ins.

It's like the tools we can use alone are on the uptick and the tools we would need to play with others
are declining. Or something like that.

@Orvillain I'd be interested to see that too. I suppose 2016 was already part of that "electric guitar is dying" trend which was completely reversed by the pandemic when everybody went mental and bought either their first guitars or moar guitars and Fender had their best sales year ever.

Last edited:
Those Pandemic Years are totally unsustainable, though. Aren't they? Kind of outliers and not a new trend, if you ask me. :idk

Those Pandemic Years are totally unsustainable, though. Aren't they? Kind of outliers and not a new trend, if you ask me. :idk

Hard to say, but I think I remember reading that a lot of young people got into electric guitar at that time; so they may still want a little more guitar gear to go along with that (?)

I don't have any supporting figures or information to back that up though. Probably unsustainable though, as you say.

I hope so. I just know hard it is, and from teaching young students in the past I have an idea
of how many out of every 10 have the perseverance to see it through and stick with it.

Back