HILS Headless on the cheap. Seems too good to be true

Oh what the hell. :satan
Charles Dance Devil GIF by SYFY

Forum beta tester, challenge accepted....

Man, I love that stainless steel frets are becoming so common. This is just so awesome. So these guys combine that with a roasted neck? Pretty great if you ask me.

And these Hex guys, I can't believe make a superstrat that looks kind of like a James Tyler homage, headstock and all.

Giving it a “favorite” on Reverb yielded me a $449 USD offer with free shipping.

With those specs, that’s a pretty aggressive price for a headless guitar and really a no-brainer if you have a little money to burn.

I’m not sure I’d make one of these my workhorse, but for noodling while sitting on the couch, watching TV, it definitely looks appealing.

Did you get it from them directly, or order through Amazon?
I bought on Reverb with the same $449 offer @norminal got. Being new, they mentioned they really need reviews, so I'll give them one - assuming they are REALLY going over these first ones with a fine toothed comb, which works to my advantage.

Giving it a “favorite” on Reverb yielded me a $449 USD offer with free shipping.

With those specs, that’s a pretty aggressive price for a headless guitar and really a no-brainer if you have a little money to burn.

I’m not sure I’d make one of these my workhorse, but for noodling while sitting on the couch, watching TV, it definitely looks appealing.
Yeah, hard to resist. When they offered the orange metallic, it's like they knew exactly what it would take to get me to buy one!

Hell, if an orange dick appeared here in front of me, I'm afraid of what might happen. Tehehehe

Back