Happy Friday. This dude cracks me up

Yes, I'm in Central FL, Polk County. Home of our famous Sheriff Grady Judd
I was born and raised in Bay County FL, I would say he comes across as fairly normal. I've actually watched some of those press conferences lol. I'm in GA currently and there are plenty rednecks here too. Some of my favorite people are rednecks though.

View attachment 7263

I’m not buying that. At all.
Too skinny, look where the seams are under the armpit. This is chaffing in just a few minutes of carrying gear in the tropical sun and humidity. And really, the guy still has very narrow shoulders compared to a polynesian baby or toddler

Even the really skinny dancer boys have far wider shoulders than that pic
shantala-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jarrod..

I used to talk shit to him about his review decisions like mic'ing a TurdRusH FURFUR with a Zoom recorder or for spewing misinformation about how things work. He would get so heated and I'd get a kick out of it. Yeah I'm an asshole sometimes, it comes out and some people are just a magnet for it. I'd like to think that I'm a better person now but the next paragraph will probably contradict that.

Stuff of legend, the shit storm that ensued in Teh Official Group from him calling out a couple of L6-dubbed "Helix Ambassadors" for being L6 shills who get freebies (I assume sore about not getting products for free), all drunkenly livecomplaining about everything in the group with a baby crying in the background. It wasn't a good look.

Of course one of the other parties demanded we end the feed, which was a bad look on him as well. Nuking the feed was debated but we ultimately let them bury themselves on display for everyone to witness and most parties took their ball and went home.

These men are older than me!

Oh Jarrod..

I used to talk s**t to him about his review decisions like mic'ing a TurdRusH FURFUR with a Zoom recorder or for spewing misinformation about how things work. He would get so heated and I'd get a kick out of it. Yeah I'm an a*****e sometimes, it comes out and some people are just a magnet for it. I'd like to think that I'm a better person now but the next paragraph will probably contradict that.

Stuff of legend, the s**t storm that ensued in Teh Official Group from him calling out a couple of L6-dubbed "Helix Ambassadors" for being L6 shills who get freebies (I assume sore about not getting products for free), all drunkenly livecomplaining about everything in the group with a baby crying in the background. It wasn't a good look.

Of course one of the other parties demanded we end the feed, which was a bad look on him as well. Nuking the feed was debated but we ultimately let them bury themselves on display for everyone to witness and most parties took their ball and went home.

These men are older than me!
Please tell me there's a youtube video of this

Too skinny, look where the seams are under the armpit. This is chaffing in just a few minutes of carrying gear in the tropical sun and humidity. And really, the guy still has very narrow shoulders compared to a polynesian baby or toddler

Even the really skinny dancer boys have far wider shoulders than that pic
shantala-superJumbo.jpg
Umm ok. I guess if you can’t figure out t-shirts it’s no wonder you have all those problems with your helix.

LMAO.

:rofl:rofl

Just kidding.

Umm ok. I guess if you can’t figure out t-shirts it’s no wonder you have all those problems with your helix.

LMAO.

:rofl:rofl

Just kidding.
And don't get me started on skinny ass haole shoes...At least the skateboard shoe companies have enough sponsored asian and polynesian skaters to have a wide version of many of their shoes

Back