Happy Friday. This dude cracks me up

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
I'm not gonna lie, I think this guy just may be my long lost twin brother. At least in a personality sense. Go to about 3:55 to hear the song in there called "Chug, Chug, turn a knob". I laughed so hard I almost had to duct tape my hernia.

I started it at a certain point but the whole video is pretty good if you don't mind being made fun of. I am guilty of some of it LOL

Last edited:
Oh thats cool. Yeah he does go on a bit long with stuff. The JSAD bit in this vid was pretty damn funny.
I like a lot of his vids. I think his personality is a little different in what you expect vs what you end up getting in the video. He has some good takes on things. His videos stretch on a bit though so it's usually a skip to the pertinent section kind of thing.

... guys on Youtube that are doing all these weird overcomplex presets. Literally what these guys are doing is, they're just saying look how smart I am, look what I can do... They just love the sound of their own voice.
Damn, is he referencing a certain prominent Helix youtuber? You could say his names rhymes with the word "son". And you could say it begins with Jay.

He needs to know when a bit is done. And avoid the Redneck Comedy Tour character for really the remainder of his YT channel existence.
Yeah, he is really long-winded (as are most YouTubers.) The takeaway from the video can be gotten from the first 2 minutes at most: stop tweaking and start playing. Implicit in "start playing" is "Don't watch any more YouTube videos, not even this one."

If that bit in the middle was directed specifically at Sadites, it was a bit mean-spirited. Sadites is also long-winded (kettle having been called black) but I think he's well-intentioned and does legitimate sound design (whether you happen to want to get into those weeds or not.)

ToneWars guy actually has a pretty great metal falsetto. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, he is really long-winded (as are most YouTubers.) The takeaway from the video can be gotten from the first 2 minutes at most: stop tweaking and start playing. Implicit in "start playing" is "Don't watch any more YouTube videos, not even this one."

If that was directed specifically at Sadites, it was a bit mean-spirited. Sadites is also long-winded (kettle having been called black) but I think he's well-intentioned and does legitimate sound design (whether you happen to want to get into those weeds or not.)

ToneWars guy actually has a pretty great metal falsetto. :)

Yeah if I pick at it he's got a lot of conjecture and guessing in there. I just found his style a bit refreshing and funny.

I just can’t with the sleeveless shirts. Unless you are at the pool or beach, they don’t belong on an adult.

day guy GIF

Back