gx 100

I have a gx100 and I also have a digitech distorter the user manual says input to send output of the distorter to return.heres the prbblem,when I connect the unit as shown in the manual,I click on the distorter and I do not hear the distorter being activated. would the
gnd switch have anything to do with this?

How do you do this
You push the Effects button, in the "real" buttons section. On the touch screen at the upper edge you see a row of all possible effects, that can be placed in the signal chain (hexagon blocks). There you can find the Send/Return block (think it's a red one or a green one, not sure). Just drag and drop it to you effects chain, anywhere you want it to be. It connects automatically. Once it is connected, tip on that Send/Return block to switch it on.
You have to connect one patch cable from the send jack on the GX 100 to the input of you distortion pedal. The Output fromn the pedal goes to the return jack of the GX 100.

You push the Effects button, in the "real" buttons section. On the touch screen at the upper edge you see a row of all possible effects, that can be placed in the signal chain (hexagon blocks). There you can find the Send/Return block (think it's a red one or a green one, not sure). Just drag and drop it to you effects chain, anywhere you want it to be. It connects automatically. Once it is connected, tip on that Send/Return block to switch it on.
You have to connect one patch cable from the send jack on the GX 100 to the input of you distortion pedal. The Output fromn the pedal goes to the return jack of the GX 100.
Thanx a metal gazillion for your expertise and advice, I tried it after getting home from night shift and the guitar signal is much purer and better.there should be an effects pedal named after you Headcrash

Back