Got an E-ii Horizon 7

maddnotez

My friend had this and sold it to me cheap. I like it better than the Schecter I just got. It's just more resonant, sounds better and feels nicer.

I do like the Schecter and the neck is a little thinner but I'm not big on the Fishman pickups. Anyway I love this thing. Has a couple of very minor marks on it but nothing bad. Could use a bit of a cleanup but I got it for a steal. This one he bought from the Axe Palace and it was a NAMM showpiece some years ago.

Was unexpected and I probably shouldn't have bought another guitar but for the price I couldn't say no.

bill clinton deal with it GIF

Hell yeah!!!

My buddy has an E-II Horizon III that I play more than he does, it's such a well put together guitar. I think he snagged it for about $1200 pre-pandemic and the thing was dead mint.....until he put it on a hanger in my studio while plugged in, then tripped over the cable. :rofl

Sweet! Love it, huge congrats and may you love it long time!

Is your gate successful in keeping out your wife? :unsure:

I've still never played an E-II or Japanese/USA ESP - me needs to fix that. Have had 2 LTD's over the years and would love to see what the difference really is.

My friend had this and sold it to me cheap. I like it better than the Schecter I just got. It's just more resonant, sounds better and feels nicer.

I do like the Schecter and the neck is a little thinner but I'm not big on the Fishman pickups. Anyway I love this thing. Has a couple of very minor marks on it but nothing bad. Could use a bit of a cleanup but I got it for a steal. This one he bought from the Axe Palace and it was a NAMM showpiece some years ago.

Was unexpected and I probably shouldn't have bought another guitar but for the price I couldn't say no.

That last Pic
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Sweet! Love it, huge congrats and may you love it long time!

Is your gate successful in keeping out your wife? :unsure:

I've still never played an E-II or Japanese/USA ESP - me needs to fix that. Have had 2 LTD's over the years and would love to see what the difference really is.
There is definitely a difference. I've had a standard series horizon 6 and now this e-ii. I've owned at least 3 LTD 1000/Deluxe and played several more, the materials and craftsmanship are better and the board radius is different/better in my opinion.

I can only imagine what a USA or Custom Shop feels like.

Back