Gojira to perform at opening ceremony of Paris Olympics

Screenshot_20240725-213454_Clock.jpg

Just saw last night they'll be here with Korn and Spiritbox in September, I'm definitely going to see that. Korn always puts on a good show and though I've only seen Gojira once, I believe they may hold the title for the tightest live band to ever exist.
I've seen Gojira only once live. It was a festival in maybe 2011 or 2012 with Metallica as the headliner. Gojira's precision put all the other bands to shame. Like freakin' clockwork tight!

Yeah I only caught Gojira once back in like 2008 but it is probably still one of the most intense live metal performances I’ve ever seen

First time I saw Gojira, they were opening for the band I came to see and I had never heard their music - they were so good I don't even remember which band was headlining that show! I'm pretty sure they opened with Stranded and that riff was devastating in the theater.

Oh my god. The German commentators talked during the WHOLE Gojira gig. They did not talk a word during the Lady Gaga part. I hate German television.

And I swear she said like 10 times how this is a popular *Heavy Metal* band, but did not say the name Gojira once

Back