Gilmour’s PULSE tones isolated

F.U.C.K. SoundCloud!!!
View attachment 10021
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

I have uploaded the audio file to Mega
Does this mean your tone was so sweet, so spot on, that they couldn't tell the difference?

I gave up on trying to get the HiWatt and Tube Driver work, went to a Bassman instead, this is a 3 Knob Tube Dr in front of it. It’s really tricky getting the delay levels right, I have them cranked up, like 33% in the mix and the feedback is around 45% but they still aren’t as prominent. Only have the EXG/SPC on like 1-2 each.

These HiWatts are just beasts to get volume on the stage. They do not have any juice or character by themselves.

I also have difficulties with the 4x12 cabs. They were invented for competing with the drums and to fill a large stage, but not to improve the tone. Most 1x12 have better sweet spots than the 4x12. That is easier to realize with the DynaCabs

I gave up on trying to get the HiWatt and Tube Driver work, went to a Bassman instead, this is a 3 Knob Tube Dr in front of it. It’s really tricky getting the delay levels right, I have them cranked up, like 33% in the mix and the feedback is around 45% but they still aren’t as prominent. Only have the EXG/SPC on like 1-2 each.

Seriously Drew thats Fracking awesome, Now I need to learn that Pick throw

:chef

Back