Ghost Shadows

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Started an online band earlier this year with a couple guys I met on another forum. We have three songs done so far. Clearly none of us have the first clue how to make a good video... but the music is fun to jam and it's been a blast writing and recording it.

beavis-and-butthead-headbanging.gif

@Iron1 has written some of the most brutal stuff I’ve heard and not because it’s just heavy for the sake of being heavy, it’s the tones he ends up using, a lot of it’s pummeling and sounds like it could be used in horror movies when someone is getting parts of their body hacked to pieces by large, rusty machinery.

We're almost done with the next two tracks, The Last Nail and I of the Storm. Hope to have them ready for release by the end of the month, then this debut EP will finally be in the can.

Only took us nearly a year... you'd think we were trying to write a new Metallica song...

We're almost done with the next two tracks, The Last Nail and I of the Storm. Hope to have them ready for release by the end of the month, then this debut EP will finally be in the can.

Only took us nearly a year... you'd think we were trying to write a new Metallica song...

I’m glad you guys kept up with it. I felt terrible bailing on it but the timing just wasn’t right and you guys are doing f*cking great all on your own! These sounds really killer, man!

Back