Friedman JEL 20 in 3 channel mode -Live Vid!

cragginshred

Roadie
We actually started the night with me on mandolin and bassist on acoustic doing dock of the bay landlside, and Ed Sherran stuff. A first for me. This was set 2 into a more rockin finish. The amp does it all. The Gopro makes the guitar sound a little grating in spots. iPhone audio is always better
End of video on the last set (which is pretty rockin) the Go Pro was turned backwards o_O Side note Using the 4 cable method and bypassing the loop in my Hx Fx I was able to turn the JEL into a 3 ch amp getting a killer clean which it can do with out this method but then your turning gain up n down. This method I boosted the clean with a koko v1 and the plexi ch with my trsty Tumnus mini - a little too much boost listening back here. In any case stoke was high that night and the band made good $

We actually started the night with me on mandolin and bassist on acoustic doing dock of the bay landlside, and Ed Sherran stuff. A first for me. This was set 2 into a more rockin finish. The amp does it all. The Gopro makes the guitar sound a little grating in spots. iPhone audio is always better
End of video on the last set (which is pretty rockin) the Go Pro was turned backwards o_O Side note Using the 4 cable method and bypassing the loop in my Hx Fx I was able to turn the JEL into a 3 ch amp getting a killer clean which it can do with out this method but then your turning gain up n down. This method I boosted the clean with a koko v1 and the plexi ch with my trsty Tumnus mini - a little too much boost listening back here. In any case stoke was high that night and the band made good $

If I was a patron attending..,
The 1st thing I’d be gunnin’ for would be
a bat or a dove that I can decaptitate with my teeth.
I thought y’all were goin’ tear into “I’m So Excited”,
Where’s Chevy?
Y’all should pull “ Hold On” by the
Alabama Shakes or “Future People”.
You’d sound good through an old school
Carr Mercury with her vocal tone.
Cheers!!

It was, the band made a grand and got dinner too! Cool to play upscale events, get paid and have a blast! The end of the night was wild, too bad the camera was turn backwards but you can hear some good tones in the more rockin stuff :rawk
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Back