Forums are best

220px-Be_Best.svg.png

(I love that I can - probably - get away with this here.)

I stepped away for a bit because I was busy with work, but man is this place flourishing! And I love the new reactions and emojis! I've already tried out the poop reaction and can confirm it's s**tty as intended! :headbang

I see a bright future for this place if we keep the good vibes up!

People can say whatever… but I always liked Mr. Wahlberg… reminds me I need to watch Ted 1 and 2 again at one sitting.
Agree. I like him. Ted was surprisingly funny. (I didn’t expect to like a movie with a talking teddy bear). He was great in Fear!

Off topic: My wife met him a few years back. She and some friends were in a restaurant that had strict rules of not talking to celebrities, and he was a couple tables over, apparently having a business lunch or something. When they saw him get up to leave, they went out after him to say they were fans and get a picture. The restaurant manager rushed out after them to tell them to back off, LOL. But Wahlberg waved the manager away and said ”no, no, they are fine.” And then spent a few minutes chatting with them, took selfies, etc. They said he was really nice and real grateful to his fans and such.

I dig this place. I registered and simply read some different threads of interest to get a feel of the place before posting. It has a vibe about it that most other forums are missing. I don’t and haven’t done the FB, twitters of the web so I won’t comment on those types of places. Cheers to the creators, mods, and the members here. I think it is a combination of all those folks that make this place what it is.

You Rock GIF

I dig this place. I registered and simply read some different threads of interest to get a feel of the place before posting. It has a vibe about it that most other forums are missing. I don’t and haven’t done the FB, twitters of the web so I won’t comment on those types of places. Cheers to the creators, mods, and the members here. I think it is a combination of all those folks that make this place what it is.

You Rock GIF
Glad to have you here!

You Rock GIF
That’s cool that you felt a good vibe when you joined!
:headbang

Back