EBMM Kaizen

An AxeFX III with a built in power amp apparently, into a stealth Mesa 2x12. I really like the guitar quite a bit. Moreso than his own line.

I wish there was a 6 string without the fanned frets. Looks killer.

Supposedly there will be a 6 next year. Don't know about the frets though.
I'd love to try a guitar that goes from 24.75 to 25.5, e-to-E. I think it'd be very comfortable to play.
Obviously you are an EB fan. I'm a huge fan from afar but continue to be too cheap to pull the trigger on something from them.

Obviously you are an EB fan. I'm a huge fan from afar but continue to be too cheap to pull the trigger on something from them.
I'm not really in the market for an EBMM, only because I checked out several at CME, and while quite nice, weren't noticeably better than the Ibanez Prestige models right next to them.

Reactions: JT
I'm not really in the market for an EBMM, only because I checked out several at CME, and while quite nice, weren't noticeably better than the Ibanez Prestige models right next to them.
Last time I was there I pulled down a few of them off those drool inducing guitar walls. Different models and all were REALLY nice. But was just too rich for my blood. I love a number of the designs though.

Last time I was there I pulled down a few of them off those drool inducing guitar walls. Different models and all were REALLY nice. But was just too rich for my blood. I love a number of the designs though.

Same on all accounts

• 100%
Reactions: JT
Back