EBMM Kaizen

An AxeFX III with a built in power amp apparently, into a stealth Mesa 2x12. I really like the guitar quite a bit. Moreso than his own line.

Supposedly there will be a 6 next year. Don't know about the frets though.
I'd love to try a guitar that goes from 24.75 to 25.5, e-to-E. I think it'd be very comfortable to play.
Obviously you are an EB fan. I'm a huge fan from afar but continue to be too cheap to pull the trigger on something from them.

Obviously you are an EB fan. I'm a huge fan from afar but continue to be too cheap to pull the trigger on something from them.
I'm not really in the market for an EBMM, only because I checked out several at CME, and while quite nice, weren't noticeably better than the Ibanez Prestige models right next to them.

I'm not really in the market for an EBMM, only because I checked out several at CME, and while quite nice, weren't noticeably better than the Ibanez Prestige models right next to them.
Last time I was there I pulled down a few of them off those drool inducing guitar walls. Different models and all were REALLY nice. But was just too rich for my blood. I love a number of the designs though.

Back