Duplicating a Badlander Tone in Helix Rack?

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Anyone have any tips on how to dial in a Badlander tone in the latest Helix version?

I used to love the old Treadplate tones, but haven't been as fond of the current Helix Mesa tones and not sure how to get from what presets exist to something that sounds realistically like a Badlander.

Dug thru YT hoping to find something, but nada so far.

TIA!

which badlander tone do you like the sound of?

if someone can provide a guitar DI and an amp DI of a badlander (ideally with a cab load or a load box with a cab-modelled impedance curve) I’m up for trying

Badlander in the loop will do it :whistle

I did a capture of the Badlander with James Freeman Presence on X value IRs and my favorite speaker IR and it actually did a great job of emulating the tone I go for with the BL.
Is this screenshot to be used with your physical pedal board?

Aside from being more "British-voiced" than typical Mesa sounds (which is also what's said about the Triple Crown), what, exactly, is the signature "Badlander" tone?

I've heard lots and lot of YT demos but never played one...

Aside from being more "British-voiced" than typical Mesa sounds (which is also what's said about the Triple Crown), what, exactly, is the signature "Badlander" tone?

I've heard lots and lot of YT demos but never played one...
its British in nature on the Crunch Channel for sure , if I am guessing its a Recto orange, with more NFB and a change to the tone stack
the Crush is the equiv of the Recto modern and likely has most of the NFB removed to Get a more modern Bass tone .
its no where near as rainy as a recto IMO , the Crown would have more gain on the Red , but the BL is more British sounding IMO. with a much better clean

Back