DT and DT. On Tour.

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Well sh*t, it’ll be the first time I see DT in 20 years!!!!

I haven’t felt like driving up to Orlando whenever they actually got down that far, but the Hard Rock is a 10 minute drive from my apartment. It’s still a trip to me to see these guys booking venues of this size, they were still doing theaters and clubs when I was seeing them live regularly.

And it’s always a treat to see Devin live, that’s worth the price of admission alone, Dream Theater will just be a bonus for me.

Well sh*t, it’ll be the first time I see DT in 20 years!!!!

I haven’t felt like driving up to Orlando whenever they actually got down that far, but the Hard Rock is a 10 minute drive from my apartment. It’s still a trip to me to see these guys booking venues of this size, they were still doing theaters and clubs when I was seeing them live regularly.

And it’s always a treat to see Devin live, that’s worth the price of admission alone, Dream Theater will just be a bonus for me.
I knew you'd dig it. It's about 1.5hr away from me and I am going to see what the pricing looks like. I have never seen Dream Theater for obvious reasons but they might be cool on the live front? Price is going to be the deciding factor for me.

I knew you'd dig it. It's about 1.5hr away from me and I am going to see what the pricing looks like. I have never seen Dream Theater for obvious reasons but they might be cool on the live front? Price is going to be the deciding factor for me.

Hahahaha that’s a mixed bag; I‘ve known a lot of DT fans who dislike LaBrie’s vocals even more live but are happy just seeing/hearing the rest of the band live.

Overall I think it’s worth seeing any band you have slight interest in because, for me anyway, live is almost always better. Especially with bands that are really dynamic because albums never have the same dynamic impact as a live show. Or at least for bands that are good at delivering the dynamics in a live setting.

For me; I am interested in going 100% because of Devin. I just have to be able to live with the ticket pricing and the Dream Theater aspect of it before I commit to anything :oops: :rofl

Devin Townsend + a roaring Mesa rig finely dialed in, maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Back