Does anyone remember a failed crowd funded pedal scandal?

I seem to remember a long time back, maybe 8 or 9 years ago, maybe longer ago, that a small pedal builder started a crowd funding campaign to make a large multi pedal. It was like 4 pedals in one long enclosure. Then the builder said “can’t finish, oh well, bye.”

I could be mashing more than one story in my head but that all seems correct. Does anyone remember it? It seems to be scrubbed from the Internet.

Yeah that's the one. Anything involving devi ever just turns into a shit show.
Yep, and it sucks, because some of her fuzzes are pretty legit.

Also, she seems like her intentions are generally good, but she's a bit too far out in the left field to stay focused and not get sucked into drama, not to mention attacks from others, since she's an easy target.

Not saying she's a saint, but I believe she's tried her best and failed at the worst possible points of the story.

Anyone know what she's up to these days?

Yep, and it sucks, because some of her fuzzes are pretty legit.

Agreed, the build quality, however, was another matter. I've seen some shocking stuff that just isn't acceptable in a commercial pedal.

Also, she seems like her intentions are generally good, but she's a bit too far out in the left field to stay focused and not get sucked into drama, not to mention attacks from others, since she's an easy target.

Not saying she's a saint, but I believe she's tried her best and failed at the worst possible points of the story.

Anyone know what she's up to these days?

She's been the subject of some horrible abuse online but she's also her own worst enemy and there's no other way of looking at her business practises without saying she's fucked a load of people over.
Leaving the games console aside she's sold her business twice now and then just started building the designs again without giving a fuck that someone else now owns those designs or the brand name.

She'd have been better creating the designs and having someone else run the business and build the pedals.

Does she use stripboard on all of her pedals or do they have legitimate PCBs? This is amateur work at best:

1724361860864.jpeg

Back