Discgolf / Frisbeegolf ?

Probably a dumb question, but I would presume that the discs are designed to rotate with the same flight characteristics in either direction of rotation?

(asking as a left-hander)

Probably a dumb question, but I would presume that the discs are designed to rotate with the same flight characteristics in either direction of rotation?

(asking as a left-hander)
Yeah same for right or lefthand when it comes to the numbers
But you have Backhand and Forhand as throwing options, this way you have the left flying and the right flying

Those vids really help with the basic form. Doesn’t seem too crazy to understand the basics. (Relative to actual golf which is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma)

Would my 10yo be able to use the same sized frisbees or would I need to get age equivalents.

Last edited:
This ok for a starter set?

Latitude 64 Retro Burst Disc Golf Starter Set | Frisbee Golf Set | River Fairway Driver | Ballista Distance Driver | Saint Fairway Golf Disc | Fuse Midrange | Keystone Disc Golf Putter https://a.co/d/8eNj1n5

I'm seriously intending to give this sport a try - it looks to have a wonderfully low barrier to entry. But we are already in that dead / dread phase of the Canadian year where we are simply waiting for the snow to start falling; so it's getting a bit late to be getting into Disc Golf now. I'm going to add a calendar event for 2023, though!

UPDATE: calendar event added :cool:

Back