Didn’t want to hijack the Colognes thread. So, do you……..

Can't do it. Never with gf's or the ex. And I guess they picked up on that, because none of them ever did it around me either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm so weird about it, I'll go in a distant bathroom to take a sh!t. :rofl

I'm definitely more of the silent but deadly type.
These are the worst of all kind :poop:
Ew Smells Bad GIF by Bounce

Can't do it. Never with gf's or the ex. And I guess they picked up on that, because none of them ever did it around me either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But... if you hide them... How can they know that you are doing it discreetly?
:columbo

I see!! Because they smell it!! :poop::poop::poop:
:rollsafe

Are there support groups to come out of the anonymous condition?
200.gif

Last edited:

My wife and my son wont shit in a public bathroom. Full stop. They wont do it. I dont know how they do it. Me, as soon as I leave the house I have to shit, and I’d shit in a 3rd world airport bathroom (shit at MBJ last year) if I have to.

Absolutely, I couldn’t imagine spending that amount of time with someone trying to avoid it.

Hahahah my ex-wife was so over the top paranoid about doing it around me it was a legit source of anxiety for her. The first time she slept over it was like a factory over there, like EVERYTHING she had ever held in was coming out. Apparently she woke herself up doing it, praying I hadn’t heard it, but when she felt the bed shake from me laughing she started crying and locked herself in the bathroom for an hour.

My wife and my son wont s**t in a public bathroom. Full stop. They wont do it. I dont know how they do it. Me, as soon as I leave the house I have to s**t, and I’d s**t in a 3rd world airport bathroom (s**t at MBJ last year) if I have to.

Spend some time in the woods…

No bathrooms.

Heck, I was just taking a long walk on the trail last week and, the question arises …

Whatchugonnado?

Does A Bear Shit In The Woods GIF by GIPHY News

My wife and my son wont s**t in a public bathroom. Full stop. They wont do it. I dont know how they do it. Me, as soon as I leave the house I have to s**t, and I’d s**t in a 3rd world airport bathroom (s**t at MBJ last year) if I have to.
Oh I got no problem using a public bathroom. I sold copiers on the road for a short time, and the boss told me, "You have to find yourself a handful of 'home bowls'" he called 'em.

One time in my early 20s I had a friend over and we got drunk in my one room apartment so he spent the night. All night long I kept ripping the hottest, most ripe farts. I'm a light sleeper so I kept waking up and smelling it. It was terrible. I was just hoping my buddy wasn't smelling it and I'd be done before morning.

Morning time comes and we smoke a doob, bs, and have some breakfast. No mention of the midnight fireworks.

A while later I finally confess my dirty deeds. His response? "Oh man! You too! I thought it was just me and I was hoping you wouldn't smell it and I'd be done before morning". We both laughed our asses off high as shit. :rofl

Good times, good times.

Absolutely, I couldn’t imagine spending that amount of time with someone trying to avoid it.

Hahahah my ex-wife was so over the top paranoid about doing it around me it was a legit source of anxiety for her. The first time she slept over it was like a factory over there, like EVERYTHING she had ever held in was coming out. Apparently she woke herself up doing it, praying I hadn’t heard it, but when she felt the bed shake from me laughing she started crying and locked herself in the bathroom for an hour.

I dated a woman years ago whom I went on vacation with for 10 days, and 6 or 7 days in she confesses to me, "I haven't
gone to the bathroom" since we have been here.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Really? How is that even possible? :wat

I still can't comprehend it, and I knew by how concerned she was that she was not lying.

Release the Kraken women! :LOL:

Back