Devy Axe III rundown

San Wieners, the other big guitar besides a Les Pork.

BTT: Wasn't Devin like the Helix poster child a few months ago? Even got a mail from L6 about that. I mean, I don't care, can play what he what and if I had the dough an Axe FX3 would be here faster than a puberty ridden teenager at his girlfriends house after she texted him "Parents r gone. Home alone".
He uses both.

Screenshot_20230723-083833.png

Ok, don't have Insta, so thx for this. Seems people asked him (I hope asked and not harassed) him and thus he had to write this. Honestly, Devin can play what he wants. Just as many of us use more than one modeler/amp/device a popular player should be able to do this just as well.

BTT It's always astoundishing with how much Reverb and Delay Devin can get away with without sounding outwashed or dull. Even live. There are enough videos on YT showing him play that amount in concerts. He definetly has the dialing in down.

The Axe3 and Helix make a really good match. I'm genuinely considering replacing my Helix Floor with a Helix Rack, and slapping the Axe3 + Helix Rack, plus a poweramp of some description, into a 10U case. Can't do it this year, but perhaps next year. Then control the Helix from the Axe3 + FC12 using midi.

Back