Case Queens & Closet Classics: Let’s See Them

I always love those bridge Ibanez hamburger pups
Sorry, not sure what you mean? If you mean the pickups, yeah I do like the flying fingers pickups. I still have one of them, the other went bad and I misplaced it somewhere over the years. They squeal a bit with certain amps and levels of gain, but do sound really nice. Now I have a humbucker from hell in the neck, steve's special in the bridge. Dimarzios. Sounds awesome.

Sorry, not sure what you mean? If you mean the pickups, yeah I do like the flying fingers pickups. I still have one of them, the other went bad and I misplaced it somewhere over the years. They squeal a bit with certain amps and levels of gain, but do sound really nice. Now I have a humbucker from hell in the neck, steve's special in the bridge. Dimarzios. Sounds awesome.
HB pickups; yes 👍

I always love those bridge Ibanez hamburger pups
C02CCF89-D9E9-4DD1-92F4-5C3DF97F82AF.jpeg

I know some of you have at least one. Let’s see them!

Here’s my absolute mint condition 1993 Ibanez S540OL. I bought one of these new back in 1991 and regrettably traded it in on a G&L Legacy because, you know, grunge.

View attachment 4923

I scoured eBay and Reverb for years and actually bought a couple that were in mediocre condition. I ultimately found this beauty that the original owner was selling and had barely played.

The guitar has zero wear and the frets haven’t even been polished. It would definitely pass as NOS:

View attachment 4919
View attachment 4920
View attachment 4921
View attachment 4922

I pull it out occasionally to play, but my hands don’t get along with the Wizard necks these days. This will become an heirloom after I pass away.

Shopping Spree Price GIF by Murda Beatz

Back