Body Parts

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all, was wondering if any of you guys know where I can shop for a painted SSS body
Preferably candy apple red and a good quality rosewood 22 fret neck
And I know Warmoth but thats way out of my price range, so was wondering if any alternatives

Cheers
Mike

Thanks but I need 2 point trem
Also not sure about this if this is a factor can a HSS cavity house a SSS configuration
Since I believe the pickups are mounted in the pickguard

Cheers
I looked around everywhere before I ordered a build from Warmoth.

KNE looked good for a minute, but was reading some negative reviews.

ahh no relic, Candy apple red 2 point SSS
Warmoth was like $550 CDN

Hmm interesting Alder body nitro finish

1718061491722.png

1718061574097.png

@Stone
You could order direct from Fender website? I bought a Candy Apple body from there. Love it. It's MIM, and I know you have a thing about that...
:sofa:grin

Howdy all, was wondering if any of you guys know where I can shop for a painted SSS body
Preferably candy apple red and a good quality rosewood 22 fret neck
And I know Warmoth but thats way out of my price range, so was wondering if any alternatives

Cheers
Mike
On the body, over half the cost is going to be going towards the finish. If you've ever watched youtube videos of folks professionally finishing a guitar body, you can understand why. Quality paint jobs on anything are expensive and time consuming.

giphy.gif

On the body, over half the cost is going to be going towards the finish. If you've ever watched youtube videos of folks professionally finishing a guitar body, you can understand why. Quality paint jobs on anything are expensive and time consuming.

Back