BNAD: KSR Orion “JerEvil” edition!

Where are you?

Frehley’s Found Peace In Gene’s Vomit?
(slight return)
LTFOL.. let’s all f’n puke & paint our faces
in it…Kiss in Puke’Face.
Hey Flight 666 dude, did you run the Natas pedal through that KSR?
Maybe that’s the source of the blood & guts on the headshell?
No. No pedals. Just the amp and HX Stomp for delay and chorus in the loop.

We’re based out of Las Vegas.

Got to try the prototype at NAMM earlier this year and loved it. Grabbed one on a sale Kyle ran at launch.

$1500 for this amp was a fucking steal. Prefer it vastly to the Gemini I had.

Mine was also his first amp he ever did colored faceplate/chassis lettering. We did red to match the blood splatter finish. This one has EL34’s. So far I’ve only gigged it once with my Maiden tribute at the House of Blues a week or so ago and it killed.

Considering I have your old Gemini, saying you prefer the Orion vastly to it has my attention.
What do you like more about the Orion than the Gemini? Is it the simplicity of controls or a better tone?

KSR has a black friday sale going on that is decent, but holy shit the shipping is insane, and why does a business from Ohio have sales tax in Indiana? Once that factors in, the black friday sale is not too enticing.

KSR has a black friday sale going on that is decent, but holy shit the shipping is insane, and why does a business from Ohio have sales tax in Indiana? Once that factors in, the black friday sale is not too enticing.
I believe Kyle (owner) was from Indiana? I can't imagine that matters for business sense but I have no idea

Mine was also his first amp he ever did colored faceplate/chassis lettering. We did red to match the blood splatter finish.

Congrats! HUGE fan of KSR here. Gotta say that is the first cosmetic treatment I've seen of the Orion that I really, really like a lot!
You planning on trying any output tube swapping? Be interested to hear your thoughts on 6L6 vs EL34. My Ares has 6's and I've been wondering about trying a set of 4's in it.

That actually went to Stryper
I'm holding out for the JerHoly edition

ksr holy edition .jpeg

Back