BNAD: KSR Orion “JerEvil” edition!

JerEvil

Roadie
Got to try the prototype at NAMM earlier this year and loved it. Grabbed one on a sale Kyle ran at launch.

$1500 for this amp was a fucking steal. Prefer it vastly to the Gemini I had.

Mine was also his first amp he ever did colored faceplate/chassis lettering. We did red to match the blood splatter finish. This one has EL34’s. So far I’ve only gigged it once with my Maiden tribute at the House of Blues a week or so ago and it killed.

Attachments

• IMG_2861.jpeg
    IMG_2861.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2862.jpeg
    IMG_2862.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2863.jpeg
    IMG_2863.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 47
Got to try the prototype at NAMM earlier this year and loved it. Grabbed one on a sale Kyle ran at launch.

Mine was also his first amp he ever did colored faceplate/chassis lettering. We did red to match the blood splatter finish. This one has EL34’s. So far I’ve only gigged it once with my Maiden tribute at the House of Blues a week or so ago and it killed.
That finish is rad! Did you get a matching cab?

LOVE the finish. Matching cab would certainly be nuts, though not sure how well it could be pulled off to match :satan I like this form factor a bazillion times more than that BadCat looking poweramp they put out.

LOVE the finish. Matching cab would certainly be nuts, though not sure how well it could be pulled off to match :satan I like this form factor a bazillion times more than that BadCat looking poweramp they put out.
Yeah man this is really a great amp all around. It’ll still fit in a carry-on bag so it could be used for fly dates. It’s the same power section as the PA-50 with slightly different output transformers. Full sized iron though. No baby shit in there. It sounds really good too.

I gotta get some vids done.

Yeah man this is really a great amp all around. It’ll still fit in a carry-on bag so it could be used for fly dates. It’s the same power section as the PA-50 with slightly different output transformers. Full sized iron though. No baby shit in there. It sounds really good too.

I gotta get some vids done.
I've seen your vids here as of late. Good stuff. Keep at it! :satan

Are you in Maiden New England?

I a

I actually refer to myself as Jerick Murray as I’m a little more animated live like Janick and less “concrete shoe’d” as Dave! Lol!

Using my signature model Valkenburg guitars here.
Nice. I like Janick and Dave's strats. They were part of the reason I built/put 10 of them together.

Nice. I like Janick and Dave's strats. They were part of the reason I built/put 10 of them together.
Right on! This is my custom sig model. Fortunately, the builder is also my drummer in a couple of projects, and a good friend. Also, a fellow New Englander! So I literally built the bulk of this guitar myself, including all of the relic work. I did the paint and everything.

Attachments

• IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Right on! This is my custom sake model. Fortunately, the builder is also my drummer in a couple of projects, and a good friend. Also, a fellow New Englander! So I literally built the bulk of this guitar myself, including all of the relic work. I did the paint and everything.
Nice dude! I'd inquire about pricing, but that's likely far too boutique Chocolate rich for my taste buds. Lol

Back