BLIND TEST!

Actually, no, I know you have a brain and I wouldn't do it to you.

I used to love these tests on the other place but I've grown out of it real fast.
At first it was like "great my modeler was not a bad purchase", later became ":roll eyes:, oh boy another blind test", and then "Jesus, does this guy ever stop", and then "He must be desperate for that google paycheck".

Nobody makes videos about how modelers are DIFFERENT from each other, and analyze why they sound and feel different with the same settings and compare that to the real amps.
I am sick of youtubers in general, they look more and more like deceptive businessman than past time entertainment to me.
I hope The Gear Forum team will not allow such blatant self promotion and robbery of time and attention from our beloved community.

That'll be all, thank you for participating in my mental health session.

I'm still waiting for the Kemper vs. Fractal one where the person reveals at the end after 2,000 posts of people arguing with each other, that the 2 devices actually used were a Zoom 505II and a Gorilla practice amp mic'd with a 57 clone from WISH dot com.

I’ve been waiting for a blind test where the results were the same modeler across the board. You know we’d still have people saying they could hear the “sonic signatures” and other tell-tale signs of the different modelers…

How about let’s let people post whatever gear related content they want and if you don’t like it just ignore it.

100% freedom on the interwebz? Are you insane? LOL any way I am all for that. I think some of the responses are pure comedy gold even though they aren't meant to be. Thats the best kind of comedy though.

How about let’s let people post whatever gear related content they want and if you don’t like it just ignore it.
Because children need protection :clint
1666881200837.png

Yeah. When James said “I hope The Gear Forum team will not allow such blatant self promotion and robbery of time and attention from our beloved community” - I was assuming he was using hyperbole and wasn’t actually suggesting TGF prevent these.

:idk

Yeah. When James said “I hope The Gear Forum team will not allow such blatant self promotion and robbery of time and attention from our beloved community” - I was assuming he was using hyperbole and wasn’t actually suggesting TGF prevent these.

:idk
So this is a hyperbolic joke thread?

I don't mind a blind test if they're executed well. Scientifically.

Just recording any old shite and going "hurrr durr!! See !!! One is bettererer!!!" is fucking dumb.

Back