Black Friday plugin sales 2023

We were going to have some new stuff and introduce it for a Black Friday sale, but I was way more obsessed with some updates to our existing plugs that will make some MAJOR quality of life improvements. I’m a shitty businessman and spent all our time on those instead of new product that will keep us going.

There’s amazing discounts at Meldaproduction going on this black Friday season... using the referral coupon voucher code MELDA31201197 you can even knock down the prices 20% on top :)

(Valid for your first purchase made directly on the Meldaproduction site, even if you already bought Melda products on other stores before)

I've been waiting about 2, nearly 3 months, for the Resolume annual black Friday sale. I picked up Resolume Avenue for 50% off, so now my live shows can have some visuals being triggered by my synths and things like that. Should be a cool addition!

I've been looking and really not all that excited about much.

I'll probably buy the GGD Modern and Massive drums. I like the OKW Prog Fusion but wish I had a little more variety and control.

If there was a 50% off sale on EZ Drummer upgrade I may be interested in that, but likely not.

Only amp plugin I've been eyeing down is something for bass, like Bogren Bass Knob or maybe NDSP Darkglass. Realistically I probably just need to spend more time with Helix Native.

Over the last couple years I’ve grabbed the Princeton, Deluxe Reverb, Matchless, M25, Recto Trad & OS, and the 1960A. I find them all useful…am I missing anything?

Bogner V30 4x12 and the Scott Henderson 4x12 M25 are really good.

I've been looking and really not all that excited about much.

I'll probably buy the GGD Modern and Massive drums. I like the OKW Prog Fusion but wish I had a little more variety and control.

If there was a 50% off sale on EZ Drummer upgrade I may be interested in that, but likely not.

Only amp plugin I've been eyeing down is something for bass, like Bogren Bass Knob or maybe NDSP Darkglass. Realistically I probably just need to spend more time with Helix Native.

Bogner V30 4x12 and the Scott Henderson 4x12 M25 are really good.
Thanks I will check those out. FWIW regarding your search for bass stuff - Helix is a treasure trove for bassists - I’d start there if you already own it.

Waves have a free vocal enhancing plugin (Vocal Silk). Haven't tried it yet, but others report very positive results.

Ended up with GGD Modern and Massive which I'm setting up in Logic now, as well as a few Bert Meulendijk packs (two Kemper and his IR pack). Just not a lot of good deals out there this year.

Also ended up with Sonarworks SoundID for headphones. I did the trial a couple times and wasn't impressed enough to buy it, but been playing through it all morning and really enjoying it. Running my Axe 3 into Logic and the plugin on an insert and there's almost no latency. I always thought of the Sennheiser HD 600 headphones as being a bit "warm" sounding but the compensation actually made them sound less harsh and overall sweeter.

Really annoyed by Toontrack pricing to be honest. Waited all year for a Black Friday deal on EZDrummer and there was literally no discount. You get a free expansion pack if you buy the regular version, but they didn't even extend that to the upgrade. Oh well, lots of other drum plugins out there.

Really annoyed by Toontrack pricing to be honest. Waited all year for a Black Friday deal on EZDrummer and there was literally no discount. You get a free expansion pack if you buy the regular version, but they didn't even extend that to the upgrade. Oh well, lots of other drum plugins out there.
Toontrack have really upped the prices and lowered the value over the last few years. You can still find 2nd hand licences reasonably cheap from knobcloud.com, that’s where I’ve been picking them up

Craptastic. We had an insane number of Black Friday sales. Someone must have features our stuff in a video or something. And then our server died this morning. Barf.

Check your Spam/Promotions Folder if you have one. I bet they sent you a code for 20% off upgrade pricing.

I took a gamble on this. For $22, it can’t hurt if it allows me to use a Windows program here or there on my Mac. Thanks for the heads up.
I remember years ago I downloaded a program to put a virtual Commodore 64 on my Mac. :rofl
Also used Boot Camp to run Windows 98 only because there was a RC plane simulator program I had to have.

Back