Big...Muff wut?

I guess the video just focuses on all the things that it does as an interface / hardware plugin that I have no need for / do not understand. *dodges rotten tomatoes*

Presets are cool tho!

Interface aside, stereo muff with presets is pretty cool. No midi though?
That's what it looks like. EHX is notorious for that kind of thing so no real surprise. On the Big Muff note; I have a Tone Wicker jones every once in a while. This thing does sound great in the video for what that's worth.

Interface aside, stereo muff with presets is pretty cool. No midi though?
The video says (repeatedly) that it's "Fully MIDI controllable as a standalone pedal", but there's no MIDI I/O (apart from USB), and the Owner's Manual states:
the BMπHP can be controlled via MIDI, without using the DAW plugin. Send the appropriate MIDI message from your computer using MIDI over USB, and the BMπHP will adjust its parameters accordingly.
That's a fairly loose interpretation of the word "standalone" LOL.

Yeah this one confuses me. I get the concept, and I love Big Muffs, but it doesn’t seem like a good place for an interface. It seems like a really awkward place for one.

A Muff is hardly the last thing I want to run into before hitting a DAW, and it doesn’t seem worth the latency of an additional round trip DA/AD to come out of digital just for a Muff and then go back in

Back