Ask Anything!

DrewJD82

Staff member
Since we have a bunch of people now busting out their DAWs, I thought it’d be a good idea to have a thread where questions can be asked that pertains to anything involving recording/mixing/DAWs. Hopefully we have a large enough pool of experiences to cover everyone’s DAWs!

Or if there’s something you heard on an album and want to recreate it, like a reverse reverb or production trick and don’t even know how to phrase the question right, do your best and see if we can figure it out (or provide an audio clip of what you’re talking about).

Since we have a bunch of people now busting out their DAWs, I thought it’d be a good idea to have a thread where questions can be asked that pertains to anything involving recording/mixing/DAWs. Hopefully we have a large enough pool of experiences to cover everyone’s DAWs!

Or if there’s something you heard on an album and want to recreate it, like a reverse reverb or production trick and don’t even know how to phrase the question right, do your best and see if we can figure it out (or provide an audio clip of what you’re talking about).
Ever get that No More Tears tone? And no I'm not being sarcastic lol

Just curious if you got any closer

Ever get that No More Tears tone? And no I'm not being sarcastic lol

Just curious if you got any closer

I haven’t worked on it any more since that night because I’ve been trying to get this week’s challenge finished with whatever energy I’ve had after work. (maybe picking a 210bpm trash metal song wasn’t super smart this week!)

It’ll most likely get relegated to the back burner like my Gilmour presets have, I think of those as being the hobby within my hobby. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I had an interview for a new guy today, his name is Manglio, when my boss and I were talking about him I kept calling him Mongillo. :rofl(He did a no-call/no-show….2 in a row today!)

Also, I had an interview for a new guy today, his name is Manglio, when my boss and I were talking about him I kept calling him Mongillo. :rofl(He did a no-call/no-show….2 in a row today!)
CrossHimOff.gif

I haven’t worked on it any more since that night because I’ve been trying to get this week’s challenge finished with whatever energy I’ve had after work. (maybe picking a 210bpm trash metal song wasn’t super smart this week!)

It’ll most likely get relegated to the back burner like my Gilmour presets have, I think of those as being the hobby within my hobby. :ROFLMAO:

Awesome! Always enjoy listening on what you come up with.

Stupid Manglio giving me a bad name lol or maybe worse name idk. But yeah that's the worst when you set time aside for an interview and the person doesnt show or even acknowledge it

Back