Are you a One Guitar person?

Are you a one-guitar person?

• Total voters
Over the past couple of years, I’ve been on a Craigslist trading spree. I think i have like 14 guitars at the moment. I really intended on selling some of them but I like them all.

I had to purge everything, so down to just one guitar. But I kept a good one at least. Custom Shop 61 RI Les Paul/SG.

IMG_2608.jpeg

What if you're a 1 type of guitar person?
Like you have a favorite model; you have multiple - but its the only type of guitar you have?

What if you're a 1 type of guitar person?
Like you have a favorite model; you have multiple - but its the only type of guitar you have?
Like...
20210817_214158.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-191823_Firefox.jpg

?

I'm not the only one that has a 'type.'

Still unsure about the new JP15, but I already know I don't like the heel joint. But that top is :chef.

I've been spoiled by the lack of..., well, anything in the way on the Majesties!

I can already see where this is heading.

Like...
View attachment 23671View attachment 23672
?

I'm not the only one that has a 'type.'

Still unsure about the new JP15, but I already know I don't like the heel joint. But that top is :chef.

I've been spoiled by the lack of..., well, anything in the way on the Majesties!

I can already see where this is heading.
Yeah. That's me and Wolfgangs. I even made them star in a stop motion AC/DC cover (you think I would've used SGs!)

Yeah. That's me and Wolfgangs. I even made them star in a stop motion AC/DC cover (you think I would've used SGs!)

Yeah that was really well done! The vid, and how you did the song. (I remember it from before, maybe at FAS...?)

Back