Anyone know what's going on with Tonehunt?

ericbr1

Groupie
I was away for a few days so didn't check it but it hasn't been working today.. Hope they didn't have a meltdown with all those captures!

It’s working now. They upgraded the website in the past day or so.

It doesn't work for me using either Safari or Chrome with my MacBookPro . . I'm getting a screen that says: Vercel Security Checkpoint , and then nothing happens. . What system are you on?

I was browsing on Safari on my iPhone.

I requested the desktop site, and did see that Vercel Security checkpoint. It eventually loaded what I suppose is the site for iOS.

Funny, now it partially works with Chrome, but still not with Safari . It works fine on my iphone but I don't use that for this stuff . ha. . I'll be patient and hopefully it'll work with my normal browser. Thanks!

Vercel comes up in all browsers that I've tested, Safari, Brave (Chrome), Firefox, Opera, etc.

Chrome/Brave throws errors but when clicked through seems to return the resulting page and information.

So far the UI "upgrades" simply aren't IMO, the additional filtering for search seems nice.

Trying to fit more on screen seems visually too busy.

Vercel comes up in all browsers that I've tested, Safari, Brave (Chrome), Firefox, Opera, etc.

Chrome/Brave throws errors but when clicked through seems to return the resulting page and information.

So far the UI "upgrades" simply aren't IMO, the additional filtering for search seems nice.

Trying to fit more on screen seems visually too busy.

Mine still doesn't work on my Safari on my old Macbookpro. He answered me on Facebook though and hopefully they'll make it work. Otherwise I'll just switch to Chrome for that 1 site. . lol

Back