Anyone Into Death/Deatchcore?

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Saw an add for a show on the covention center display that had a tree logo and thought "has to be a death metal show." It's odd as they don't usually have bands this heavy there so I looked it up.

Turns out it's this band, which I had never heard of.

So come Valentine's Day and I now have tickets to the show courtesy of the wife.

I'm not familiar with any of the bands but hoping it's a good time.

I did see one of the bands using a Kemper on YouTube.

Last edited:
Interesting. Report back \m/ They're bigger but not what I would expect as a headliner there. Last show I saw there was Snoop :chef

Lorna Shore are blowing up. Im glad to see it. The producer they record w is here in Michigan which is pretty cool.

I love deathcore and death metal. I find it funny when some death metal fans get all butthurt about deathcore. If it's good I'll listen. The blackened and symphonic stuff is cool but I also like the down tempo and beat down stuff too, there are lots of flavors and sub genres.

Darko is great too. I also like whitechapel and distant a lot.

Lorna Shore are blowing up. Im glad to see it. The producer they record w is here in Michigan which is pretty cool.

I love deathcore and death metal. I find it funny when some death metal fans get all butthurt about deathcore. If it's good I'll listen. The blackened and symphonic stuff is cool but I also like the down tempo and beat down stuff too, there are lots of flavors and sub genres.

Darko is great too. I also like whitechapel and distant a lot.
I really like Whitechapel. Haven't listened to the newest but the three before are in rotation.

The wife and I are accepting of the others preferred genre and the kids just have to deal with it. haha

They get a variety of death to pop in the car. :)

I don't listen to a ton of metal anymore, but the golden era of deathcore occurred while I was in high school and I was all about that shit

I need to check out some newer lorna shore, I remember listening to them like 10 years back when they just had demos out and I thought it was cool, but it seems like they've taken over as kings in that scene now

LS blew up recently because of TikTok. That's the only reason I know the name, and that one part of that one song I can't name.

Back