This has got to be the best cover I've seen of this song

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Seriously. Giving props to a local cover band that learns a song right and executes it perfectly. Being in cover bands for 30 odd years now I realize bands like this are so hard to come by nowadays. So many mediocre bands clogging the scene up. When I see something like this, it really impresses me. They just nail it. I'd say my only criticism is some of the other band members could smile too. It's not just on the frontperson. I'd be grinning ear to ear if I was on stage with this band. It doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot but the voice matches it.

Last edited:
Seriously. Giving props to a local cover band that learns a song right and executes it perfectly. Being in cover bands for 30 odd years now I realize bands like this are so hard to come by nowadays. So many mediocre bands clogging the scene up. When I see something like this, it really impresses me. They just nail it. I'd say my only criticism is some of the other band members could smile too. It's not just on the frontperson. I'd be grinning ear to ear if I was on stage with this band. It doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot but the voice matches it.

Bravo ! They did an excellent job ! :clint

Love that song and they did a very good job - but, gotta say, the tempo coulda been upped a few BPMs.

Back