Another NSD!

Orvillain

Rock Star
Edgelord
1674672945837.png

This thing is the best purchase I've ever made.

1. I LOVE this!

2. How many GD things are going to get released in the music gear space with the name Iridium?!?!?

That was the first thought that ran through my mind and mostly because about 2-3 weeks ago I read that word over and over and it got stuck in my head so I just kept saying it. I do that with the word profiteroles all the damn time for some reason.

Be sure to request via the Waldorf support page to receive the latest 3.0 beta. Lots of new improvements.

ooooo any juicy tidbits??? I did get the 2.8 update earlier today, then wrote a few song ideas with it.
3.0 Beta 15:

New Features: - Waveform Osc: - New Noise modes "Pings" and "Geiger" - Both noises react to "Reset Phase" parameter - Noise is now stereo and width is controlled by "Stereo" parameter - Wavetable Osc: - New Wavetable FX "Truncate" and "Reduce" will perform value quantizations similar to bit reduction - Effects: - New Tremolo FX - New effect routing algorithms - Set in Effects->Routing - Or in Filters->Routing - 7 Topologies with up to 3 parallel lanes - When having parallel lanes: - Lane outputs adjustable in voume and pan - lane volumes are modulation targets - Global->Systen->Info - The beta number is now displayed

3.0 Beta 15:

New Features: - Waveform Osc: - New Noise modes "Pings" and "Geiger" - Both noises react to "Reset Phase" parameter - Noise is now stereo and width is controlled by "Stereo" parameter - Wavetable Osc: - New Wavetable FX "Truncate" and "Reduce" will perform value quantizations similar to bit reduction - Effects: - New Tremolo FX - New effect routing algorithms - Set in Effects->Routing - Or in Filters->Routing - 7 Topologies with up to 3 parallel lanes - When having parallel lanes: - Lane outputs adjustable in voume and pan - lane volumes are modulation targets - Global->Systen->Info - The beta number is now displayed
Some of that sounds amaaaazzzinnggggg. I've emailed. Cheers!

One patch from the Iridium doing the synth drone stuff. EZDrummer3, played a basic beat on my ekit. Another Iridium track doing a mellow arpeggiated synth. Then Helix for the bass and ebow+slide guitar.

I love this synth. So inspiring!

I prefer the Bassline. Tasty! :beer

Back