And now we have reached " PEAK PICKUP REVIEW BULLSH%T " .......

That’s not far off of Bare Knuckle pricing, but at least Bare Knuckle has a wide selection and customization options. Plus, Tim just flat out knows how to voice pickups. One of the few “boutique” pickup companies that I’ll do business with.

Had never played any BK pickups until the Mules that came in the Knaggs.
AMAZING classic PAF tones. Love them!

That’s not far off of Bare Knuckle pricing, but at least Bare Knuckle has a wide selection and customization options. Plus, Tim just flat out knows how to voice pickups. One of the few “boutique” pickup companies that I’ll do business with.

I literally buy BKP for the customisable options. Like in my avatar.

I've spent a silly amount of money trying pickups to still only end up using EMG H2 (passive) which you can find for under $100 because everybody hates them. Would still like to try a BKP low output, but I'm so tired of spending money on pickups I don't really care :D

That’s just a sponsored clickbait article lol.

unbelievable amount of ads everywhere 😂.

Pickup wise I’m in a honey moon with my new paf36

Haven’t you heard? All pickups have magical overtones if you know how to EQ them right.

At least that’s what the corksniffing trolls under the internet bridge keep telling me.

Haven’t you heard? All pickups have magical overtones if you know how to EQ them right.

At least that’s what the corksniffing trolls under the internet bridge keep telling me.

Gotta get them overtones

Attachments

• ot.jpg
    ot.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 4
Back