Amazing customer service.

Eagle

Rock Star
On my most recent purchase there is a cosmetically damaged part. Only the body of one tuner the rest is mint.
IMG_3717.jpeg

Not a mark on it apart from;
IMG_3825.jpeg

Someone managed to chew areas around the grub screw on the G tuner. Even though it works perfectly I would like to replace it.
I contacted Aristides to enquire about the cost and they are sending me the tuner and a t shirt for only the postage and the reason for that is because I am in a different country.
They answered my email in less than an hour.
So even though I bought this second hand which was the first thing I mentioned the service was excellent.

Has anyone got a story of similar experience with a company they would like to share?
Let’s give the good guys a shout out!

On my most recent purchase there is a cosmetically damaged part. Only the body of one tuner the rest is mint.
View attachment 27816
Not a mark on it apart from;
View attachment 27817
Someone managed to chew areas around the grub screw on the G tuner. Even though it works perfectly I would like to replace it.
I contacted Aristides to enquire about the cost and they are sending me the tuner and a t shirt for only the postage and the reason for that is because I am in a different country.
They answered my email in less than an hour.
So even though I bought this second hand which was the first thing I mentioned the service was excellent.

Has anyone got a story of similar experience with a company they would like to share?
Let’s give the good guys a shout out!
Not guitar related, tangentially maybe, Had a PowerMac G5 quad purchased used off a seller on ebay.

Had issues with it, 2 years later ....so this Mac was over 5 years old when I finally took it to them.

Long story short, they replaced the entire cooling system and the processor, an invoiced for 1600usd service, for free. No charge. All because they reclassified the Mac as vintage and they were going to dump the parts anyway.

Never have had that happen to me before, as a college student....I almost cried. As a design student also studying web and coding....this was a life saver.

Mind you, this was after the Intel switch and before apples own silicon.

This is why I love Apple.

The case was a game changer compared to all other beige plastic garbage on the market at that time.
Had a iMac g4 before that ...which is what made me look into a career in design.....so long ago.

The packaging design for that thing...just the way they thought about absolutely everything.... phenomenal. I miss the old Power PC era macs. Jonathan Ive man....genius.

I had an issue with a broken part on the electronics of my old used Godin MultiAC and contacted them to ask about a replacement.

I got a response from Richard McClish himself with the exact mouser part number for what I needed.

I was impressed that the guy who invented/designed the system personally reached out to me!

I bought the guitar for about $400 below value because it was “broken” and the repair cost me $1.35 thanks to his help.

I recently contacted Tom Anderson Guitars about reshaping the neck on my Angel.

Tom himself answered, handled everything and actually did the work himself.

Aside from my 2 week vacation that postponed it's return, and then Tom getting COVID which added a little delay on the return shipping, it was a great experience!
Anderson guitars are positively sick. I've seen many through the shop, and a good pal has one, and they're phenomenal. Nice to hear their support is as well.

Ordered a replacement Hipshot headless trem saddle because one of my originals seized up and could no longer be adjusted

The one they sent me was of a newer/different design/shape than the one I needed (and the one they had photographed on the website)

Emailed them about it and they told me to keep the one they sent and they just sent me over the correct one I needed for free

I had an issue with a broken part on the electronics of my old used Godin MultiAC and contacted them to ask about a replacement.

I got a response from Richard McClish himself with the exact mouser part number for what I needed.

I was impressed that the guy who invented/designed the system personally reached out to me!

I bought the guitar for about $400 below value because it was “broken” and the repair cost me $1.35 thanks to his help.
Same. I had an issue with the RMC piezo saddles on my Godin LGXT (sweat getting into them and weakening the piezo signal) and inquired RMC support about it. Richard himself got back to me with very useful advice.

I bought this thing called a Axe FXIII MkII Turbo Modeler in Dec '21 from a company called FAS. It was a great piece of rig for me to explore and had the sounds of a god's hammer, and more! Then, the company says "Oh, you think that is good, install this update, FOR FREE, and now check it out"! Well sure as shit stinks, that update made it sound even better than the day I bought it ;~)) But it did not stop there, they have continued to provide to me, at zero additional charge, updates that make the unit sound even better and add additional options to it with nearly every update. It's like it is just a growing, thriving gift that never quits!! Incredible stuff. If you have not heard of them or tried one, get yourself some of that FAS goodness, you will continue to be rewarded for your purchase ;~))

Back