A few live videos

Your band sounds great. Sounds like you guys gel together perfectly :chef You say you are a jam band but I don't get that vibe from you. And I mean that in a good way. There is structure and some well thought out riffage in your stuff that the term jam band doesn't readily suggest to me. Either way; good stuff \m/

Edited for I could be old and not know wtf I am talking about as far as subgenre requirements :nails:rofl

Your band sounds great. Sounds like you guys gel together perfectly :chef You say you are a jam band but I don't get that vibe from you. And I mean that in a good way. There is structure and some well thought out riffage in your stuff that the term jam band doesn't readily suggest to me. Either way; good stuff \m/

Edited for I could be old and not know wtf I am talking about as far as subgenre requirements :nails:rofl

Haha thanks man, I'lll take it! Jam really has such a broad meaning these days and is almost more about the scene than the stylings of the music itself. This set was a bit shorter too so we didn't blast too far out on any improv stuff but that is definitely an element of what we're doing. Stylistically though we definitely draw a on a lot of different influences than what your typical "jam band" might

Great tones, man! Band sounds really good together!

Thanks man!!!

Back