5153 in 4CM w/FM9

DrewJD82

Staff member
This isn‘t a ‘check out the tones’ video, I’ll do one of those in the next couple days as I dial in some cooler stuff. My uncle had no clue what 4CM was so I made a quick vid of how I have the FM9 set up with the 5153. Nothing impressive if you’re already familiar with this stuff but I figured I’d toss it up here for anyone interested. @Iron1, I go over how I have the Whammy set up in that song, without the Charlie Day explanation :rofl

This isn‘t a ‘check out the tones’ video, I’ll do one of those in the next couple days as I dial in some cooler stuff. My uncle had no clue what 4CM was so I made a quick vid of how I have the FM9 set up with the 5153. Nothing impressive if you’re already familiar with this stuff but I figured I’d toss it up here for anyone interested. @Iron1, I go over how I have the Whammy set up in that song, without the Charlie Day explanation :rofl

That’s awesome - but way too complex for me. Guitar>SD1>Amp>Cab works fine for my caveman playing. 🤣

I think I saw you mention you live in an apartment or townhome before. How do you keep from getting kicked out:crazy

Nice setup for sure, BTW!

I've lived in apartments my entire life, I'm well versed in apartment etiquette. I only have one neighbor who is a bit of an asshole because she thinks she's the only one who can blare music whenever she pleases. I actually sent the guy below me a text last week, "Can you hear anything down there yet? I got a couple new amps that are a bit loud" and he said he couldn't hear a thing!

BTW, looking forward to the EVH 3 Stealth when we get new firmware for the 9 soon.
Not sure what do to with all that gain, but it must have use.

Back