2023 YouTube Reviewer Awards

Which YouTube Gear Reviewer Do You Trust?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

norminal

Rock Star
This poll is simple. Which YouTube Gear Reviewer (paid or unpaid) do you trust to give a non-biased review of products that you might be interested in purchasing?

If I leave anybody out, please let me know and I’ll add them to the poll (if the software allows) so that they can be voted for.

Edit: XenForo must have a limit on poll choices. Oh well, we’ve got a good variety.

Last edited:
I guess there’s all limit to how many choices you can have in a poll. This thread was dead in the water before I even completed the OP. 😂
I like what you have! I'm sure there are infinite amounts that could be on there. Had to stop at some point lol

How about if you trust them but they are too stupid to say anything useful!
About anything.

Or

You quite like them and they know what is what but they will say anything for a dollar.

🤣

"I'm a content creator content creator." ;)

giphy.gif

Ben Eller because most of his vids are instructional playing technique videos.

I also like Leon, Pete Thorn, and twoodfrd (guitar repair). These three guys all seem trustworthy to me.

Who else is this list missing?

Samurai Guitarist
Rudy Adobe Photoshop (I’ve loved his videos since he set the ukulele on fire)
Trey Xavier
Kyle Bull
Glenn Fricker
CS Guitars
KDH
Nik Nocturnal (have you seen his cover of Through the Fire and Flames?)
Tone Wars
Rabea
Xander Charles

Anyone else I missed? Those are others I can think of.

The world is crying out for a Youtube Gear Review Channel that is strictly satirical. Or maybe just I am.
I agree 100%. I even have ideas, but I lack the time or desire to do it :LOL:

Like this:

WHAZ UP GUYS! I JUST GOT THIS MAD FLANGER IN THE MAIL!! I CAN’T WAIT TO UNBOX IT FOR ALL OF YOU!!
WOW LOOK AT THIS AMAZING PURPLE COLOR (begins walking). ISN’T IT A PERFECT PEDAL?
LET’S PUT THIS PEDAL RIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS WITH OTHER FLANGERS
(Proceed to throw flanger in the trash. Stop. Zoom in on flanger in the trash. Cut!)

Back