Zoom "Multistomp II" MS-70CDR+

Lysander

Shredder
The official page is now up.

defineYourSound_3.jpg.1514x0_q80_crop_size_canvas.jpg

Pretty sweet specs, too:
  • 140+ guitar and bass effects, including modulation, chorus, delay, and reverb
  • Use up to 6 effects at the same time
  • 100 Patch slots with 80 presets
  • Analog circuit with minimal sound deterioration
  • Single stompbox design
  • Stereo input and output supports effects like stereo chorus and delays
  • 4x Cross Key switches (MEMORY / SCROLL) for easy operation by foot
  • Improved UI for easier navigation and control
  • Color coded LCD backlight for selected effect category
  • Runs on 2 AA batteries, AC Adapter or USB power.

Last edited:
Is the quality of the fx any good?

And whoever designed that website needs to be shot with a ball of their own shite.
I use a cdr70 and like it alot...is this like combining the ms50+cdr70 effects? hmmm i woud rather see a cdr++ effects alone unit

I am still so jaded after the multi-stop I had that really screwed my sound up at a few gigs that I can never get myself to buy any of their gear ever again. I threw that thing right in the trash I was so mad at it. I didn't even want to try to fix it.

It’s a good thing analog tones can be had with only minimal sound deterioration

That one caught my eye, too. I mean, the Multistomp is clearly a DSP-based box?

Someone got excited and decided to market it if were a boutique fuzz or something.

Last edited:
I use a cdr70 and like it alot...is this like combining the ms50+cdr70 effects? hmmm i woud rather see a cdr++ effects alone unit
i never thought the ms50 sounded good but the cdr70 has some cool decent effects in it for the price and i think zoom released an editor for it...but a little bigger dedicated pedal/floor unit would be interesting to pit out.Forget the ms stuff in the pedal-too confusing and not vvery good amp models

The algorithms on the first pedal were pretty good in many cases. But the pedal was a ballache to use in terms of switching presets and what not. It also suffered from pretty bad power supply whine noise.

Back