Yet another piece of my youth and NYC history leaving forever.

Bruce

Shredder

Will pick up 2 slices tomorrow and stack em on top of one another. I think I have most of the clothes from the opening scene but I can’t do anything about the hair and can’t come close to the shoes.

This is just reason #1,493 why there’s nothing left for me here and I’m relocating next year.

Will pick up 2 slices tomorrow and stack em on top of one another. I think I have most of the clothes from the opening scene but I can’t do anything about the hair and can’t come close to the shoes.

This is just reason #1,493 why there’s nothing left for me here and I’m relocating next year.

What part of Florida were you coming to? St. Pete?

I never ate at Lenny’s, but I was a huge fan of Ray’s whenever I’d hit up Manhattan.

What part of Florida were you coming to? St. Pete?

I never ate at Lenny’s, but I was a huge fan of Ray’s whenever I’d hit up Manhattan.
We will be in or within 15 minutes of Vero Beach.

im not sure but i think sabarros is the best pizza in NYC

but yeah that sucks. they want every city in the country to have the same 5 or 10 stores, its really lame.
Oh god. Airport pizza.

My wife had my red collared shirt in the back of her carseat for 6 months. Needless to say, I'm not pleased. I need this thing for 9PM tonite so I can take it to work to go get the pizza tomorrow.

We will be in or within 15 minutes of Vero Beach.

Oh god. Airport pizza.

My wife had my red collared shirt in the back of her carseat for 6 months. Needless to say, I'm not pleased. I need this thing for 9PM tonite so I can take it to work to go get the pizza tomorrow.

For your sake I hope you’re not going to Palm Bay.

And if you are, I’m hiring a film crew.

I have seen that place on The Pizza Show and Dave Portnoy's Barstool reviews. Iconic! Had hoped
to hit on the tourist tour here in the next year or two. Kind of sad. But man they had a good run and
kept it in the Family for a long time.

Good to read that they are NOT being forced to close, and are doing it on their own terms and want
to have a life that doesn't revolve around a Restaurant. :idk

I’m out here now freezing my balls off the line is down the block and around the corner 44028945-9FC1-4E79-AA06-736020DEDF16.png66DE3DAE-99F9-42D5-9BCD-0E09972C7031.jpeg

Back