Wolfgang dropped that mic

Mah bad.....

I watched the first bit of the concert yesterday, hopefully I'll be able to knock it out today.

WVH has had my respect ever since I watched this.

Ahh I was kidding. Sort of? :rofl Woflie is generally speaking PHENOMENAL. I don't necessarily like his music though. It's cool that he is out there doing his thing. I wish he had a little more rawness in his approach.

Ahh I was kidding. Sort of? :rofl Woflie is generally speaking PHENOMENAL. I don't necessarily like his music though. It's cool that he is out there doing his thing. I wish he had a little more rawness in his approach.
It is a little derivative :bag

Man, I didn't even bother holding back the tears when Shane got up there. That kid wailed the piss out of those drums and seemed to have no problem doing it in front of however many thousands of people. Kind of reminds me of Corey Taylor's kid; they both have so much of their fathers in them and seem to be eager to take on the world. Wolf just the same, but he's already been doing the big shows thing for a few years.

It'll be really cool to see where those guys take their talents in the future, for sure.

Oh my god Hawkins kid drumming on My Hero. Lots of feelings on that stage.
Just saw this today. He did an incredible job! Definitely way above the skill level of your average 16 year old drummer, and to do that with so much emotion behind it... he beat the hell out of those drums and kept the intensity up through the whole song. Major respect to him from me.

Watched this last night and the waterworks started up all over again!
Seriously. I am as blandly un-Foo Fighters as you could physically get. But little man and the heart he showed on the drums and just the emotions running were just something special.

I need to check out the Brian May bit. I saw Copeland (who I wished was in more of the show) but I mainly enjoyed the WVH and Shane's performance.

Always liked Dave and Taylor a lot. Never really dug the Foo's though. The one song I immediately liked was Hero. Like many others, watching Shane crush it was emotional.

Oh, and Chrissy Hynde.

Still would. :D

Watched this last night. I might be too old for his love of the Foos but the kid is just awesome. What a great attitude on top of a bucket load of talent. Good on Ola for not picking his brain too much on the VH side of things. Though he dropped a couple of Alex bits and I kind of always hope someone that talks to him would ask him about his Uncle.

Watched this last night. I might be too old for his love of the Foos but the kid is just awesome. What a great attitude on top of a bucket load of talent. Good on Ola for not picking his brain too much on the VH side of things. Though he dropped a couple of Alex bits and I kind of always hope someone that talks to him would ask him about his Uncle.

Agree completely. I really enjoyed the interview. Dude seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Too old for the Foos? You're not THAT old :rofl

Back