Roadie
WHOM GODS DESTROY are:

Dino Jelusick (vocals)
Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal (guitar)
Derek Sherinian (keys)
Yas Nomura (bass)
Bruno Valverde (drums)

NEW release coming out in March

Creepy Halloween score vibes with the piano and keys. Dig the heavy riffing. Singer is from something (bunch of Frontiers records projects or something?) and has a sort of Cornell vibe that shouldn't fit but actually does fit.

Love Bumblefoot. Thal, Jelusick & Sherinian are a great combination. Jelusick has got the pipes, no doubt.
Derek Sherinian....dystopian & cerebral ! :sofa

Love Bumblefoot. Thal, Jelusick & Sherinian are a great combination. Jelusick has got the pipes, no doubt.
Derek Sherinian....dystopian & cerebral ! :sofa
I liked it! I don't really like his solo in this song though. I'm not familiar with him beyond his name and knowing he is obviously a player. Great skill on this solo but very atonal and just oddball to my ears. The parts after the solo though are :love Dump the doubleneck though :hmm

I liked it! I don't really like his solo in this song though. I'm not familiar with him beyond his name and knowing he is obviously a player. Great skill on this solo but very atonal and just oddball to my ears. The parts after the solo though are :love Dump the doubleneck though :hmm

Curious about Bumblefoot ? Pull up anything from "Sons of Apollo". You'll also see Bill Sheehan, Mike Portnoy & Jeff Scott Soto included...

Killer band, amazing musicians...just my opinion.

Not totally vibing with Jelusick's voice in this band. :idk I dig the new Jelusick album
a little more than my first couple of listens of this.

Great gathering of musicians, though, so I am willing to give it more time and eager
to hear the rest of the album when it drops. :beer

Not a chance in hell. :hmm

:LOL:

Those Vigier Signature guitars are essential to his whole vibe, as one of them is fretless.

Yup, fretless guitar = you are a bad ass among badasses. :chef

I know it's his thing (but I still don't like it and before you say it; I know he doesn't give a fuck if I don't like it):sofa:ROFLMAO:
Not totally vibing with Jelusick's voice in this band. :idk I dig the new Jelusick album
a little more than my first couple of listens of this.

Great gathering of musicians, though, so I am willing to give it more time and eager
to hear the rest of the album when it drops. :beer
Not sure on the origins of this project. But with the way the music industry is; I do miss the more "organic" element of bands you know started jamming in their basement and clawed their way out of the depths naturally vs. put together projects. I'll give this one another shot once they release something else? That Jeff Scott Soto thing is a little less compelling for reasons I really can't define.

I know it's his thing (but I still don't like it and before you say it; I know he doesn't give a fuck if I don't like it):sofa:ROFLMAO:

Not sure on the origins of this project. But with the way the music industry is; I do miss the more "organic" element of bands you know started jamming in their basement and clawed their way out of the depths naturally vs. put together projects. I'll give this one another shot once they release something else? That Jeff Scott Soto thing is a little less compelling for reasons I really can't define.

For sure! There is definitely a copy and paste, remote, work from home vibe to a lot of music these days. :facepalm No argument
there. And yeah, I miss those locked in a rehearsal space for weeks or months and knocking shit out of the park.

Curious about Bumblefoot ? Pull up anything from "Sons of Apollo". You'll also see Bill Sheehan, Mike Portnoy & Jeff Scott Soto included...

Killer band, amazing musicians...just my opinion.
Great musicians! Not big into Soto other than his work on Malmsteen albums.

These kinds of supergroups are iffy on the songwriting for me too. Sons (the 3-4 tunes I have heard) are a prime example of that to my ears. I like Limp Bizkit though so what the fuck do I know :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Is there something else by Dino that is a little more, natural(?); fitting for his style? He sits in this like I said much better than I thought from the initial impression :unsure:

Edited for I will check that solo album @la szum

Dino Jelusick was also taken on board by Coverdale/Whitesnake on their last tour----to do some "backing vocals"
behind the Wizard of Oz curtain. :LOL:

Dino Jelusick was also taken on board by Coverdale/Whitesnake on their last tour----to do some "backing vocals"
behind the Wizard of Oz curtain. :LOL:
Oh yeah that's where I heard that name before. Isn't he a keyboard player as well? Or guitarist? He could do some Jorn style metal quite nicely I am betting \m/

Is there something else by Dino that is a little more, natural(?); fitting for his style? He sits in this like I said much better than I thought from the initial impression :unsure:

I love this song hard. Been spinning it a lot here. I think the guitar tones and playing are pure fire!

Feel free to hate it. :LOL:

Back