Who am I and why does it matter?

Desertdweller

Roadie
I mean, it doesn't really. :D

1718057768434.png

Seriously though, I'm a decent enough guitar player and I just put out a full-length album of hopefully not-boring guitar music. 12 originals, 3 covers, and I'm promoting the music pretty regularly through my Youtube and Insta pages. So even if you click nothing else here today, go subscribe to both if you like guitars, amps, heavy music, etc. as I'm adding new stuff all the time. I'm considering doing mix breakdowns as well since I'm getting fairly positive feedback on my sounds.

Here's a bunch of videos to get started, first the title track from my new album:

futurama-farnsworth[1].gif

Here's another heavy guitar tune from the album:

And here's my personal favorite song of all of them, though I'm not in the video at all, I'm so happy with how it came out:

Here's my main social media links:
YouTube
Instagram

The album is available now, and easily heard on:
Spotify
Apple Music

VLTS SML.jpg

Enjoy and let me know what you think, even if it sucks :D

Last edited:
Awesome Vince and dont be Modest your more than "Decent Enough" :grin

200.gif

:beer

Last edited:
IMG_4CBB537631CD-1.jpeg

As soon as I get home tonight I’ve go a date with some headphones, my couch and a phone set to silent!!

Congrats on getting this out and I’m stoked to hear it, brother!

Killer playing and tone and you know how I feel about that guitar!!

And that's the exact reason I want to get an 8-string, to toss into songs as an additional layer like that.

Killer playing and tone and you know how I feel about that guitar!!

And that's the exact reason I want to get an 8-string, to toss into songs as an additional layer like that.
Yep that's exactly how I use it. I only have written one or two songs primarily on it, but it's an incredible tool to add depth in parts of songs. And thank you!

Both my son and I have been listening/watching. We find it entertaining that you look a lot like our friend Ryan, down to the attire and haircut.

Awesome playing and production as well :beer

Back